“For those of you who want to attain enlightenment,
do not study many teachings.
Only study one.
What is it?
It is great compassion.
Whoever has great compassion has all Buddha’s qualities in his hand.”
The teachings of wisdom and compassion made me fall in love with Buddhism as a way of life.
Peace & Namaste Friends…
- Krista Tippett: Reconnecting with Compassion (http://lesjoyeusesboucanieres.net/2011/03/23/krista-tippett-reconnecting-with-compassion/)
- Enlightenment! (lijiun.wordpress.com)
- Buddhism 101 – What Is Buddhism? (liefortruth.wordpress.com)
- Lewis Richmond: Celebrating Bodhi Day for the 21st Century (huffingtonpost.com)
- The Art of Compassion (perspectives11.wordpress.com)
- Compassion. Who Needs It? (walkswithyogi.wordpress.com)
- the Four Immeasurables ~ Buddha’s Advice to Rahula (jasbaku.wordpress.com)